Follow by Email

Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Post for This Topic




Accountability will continually change and we will continually adjust to those changes. I want to thank each and everyone of you that have followed me on my blog for DTCs, CTCs, Title I and Accountability. It has been a roller-coaster ride. I am moving into a new position at Region 14 ESC tomorrow, September 1, 2015. I will be working in the Technology Department as a TSDS Consultant. I will be posting information about  this in the future. This is coming from HB5 and you know I have been a part of HB5 since the beginning.

I have been fortunate to work with wonderful people at the service center and in the districts.  I will continue to work with wonderful people, just widening my circle. I am not severing any ties. So don't hesitate to call or come by to see me.

Stay tuned to the next chapter. Thanks for all the smiles, laughter, cheers and tears.
Post a Comment