Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the TSDS Team at Region 14



This is a picture of me when I played the Grinch in one of our ESC Distance Learning sessions for Elementary students when they were reading Dr. Seuss books.

Update on TSDS ECDS.
100% of our districts in Region 14 have submitted their kindergarten assessments. I want to thank everyone for their hard work this year. Liz Hatch and Lucy Bissop have been awesome to work with while I was getting my feet on the ground this first year. Next year it will be me and you guys getting this done, but we can do it.

As soon as we get the Spring workshops scheduled, I will get an email out and get them on the website and blog calendars.

We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.  
Post a Comment